Citibet is specializes in horse racing betting, but the website itself acts as a full-service bookmaker. In addition to horse racing, it offers betting on greyhound racing, and harness racing every day.
Casino-malaysia.net highly recommend player from Malaysia to at T7bet.com
Types of Horse Racing at Citibet
Various game options in horse races:
- Win bet : In the Win bet, the player must predict which horse will finish first. The pot is shared by all players who bet on the same horse.
- Place Bet : In the Place bet, a player must predict which horse ends in the first 3.
- Win and Place Bet : The Win and Place bet is a combination of the Winning and the Place game. A player then plays two bets at the same time.
- Double Win Bet : In the Double Win bet, the player chooses the winners of two consecutive races.
- Exacta Bet : in the Exacta bet, a player must predict which two horses cross the finish line first and second and in the correct order.
- Superfecta Bet : A wager in which the player attempts to select the order of the first four finishers in a race. Due to the difficulty of this wager, a winning superfecta wager generally pays out at high odds.
- Trifecta Bet : A wager in which the player selects the first three horses in a race in order.
Most Common Types of Bet on Horse Racing in Malaysia
In Malaysia, the most common types of horse races include:
- Win (WIN): select a horse to finish first.
- Place (PLA) : select two horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd where the numbers of runners is seven or more.
- QUINELLA (QIN) : select two horse to finish 1st and 2nd in any order.
- EXACTA (EXA) : select two horse to finish 1st and 2nd in correct order. Where the number of runners is less than seven, the two runners must finish in the correct order.
- Quinella Place (QPS) : select two horse to finish in the first three positions in any order.
- FORECAST 3 (TRI) : select three horse to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in correct order.
- TRIO (TRO) : select three to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in any order.
- FORECAST 4 (FC4) : select four horse to finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the correct order
Horse Racing Betting Common Terms Terminology
Learn all horse racing terms and make your online gambling experience easier. Some of the terms and words used in greyhound betting can be a bit confusing but don’t worry as we will explain in detail and give examples to help you bet like a pro in no time.
- Accumulator : A bet on four or more races.
- Race Meeting : A collective name for all races on one track.
- Trot : A discipline in which the horses have to trot for a sulky.
- Run/Gallop : A discipline where the horses run gallop. The jockey is sitting on the back.
- Monte : A discipline in which the horses run in the trot. The jockey is sitting on the back.
- National Hunt : A collective name for races in which horses jump over high hedges and lower hordes.
- Jockey : Indication for the rider in a run/canter race.
- Quotation : The payout for the Winning game. This amount indicates how much you will get back for $ 1 bet if this horse manages to win the race.
- Jackpot : An amount that can be won extra with a certain type of game. This amount comes from the pool of the same game type from a previous race, where no one has guessed the correct result.
- Favourite : The horse with the lowest score. This horse is expected as the winner by most players.
- Banker : Favourite that of all favorites should have the greatest chance of winning. This designation is also used for a horse from which a bet is made.
- Minimum Bet : The minimum amount per combination of a game type.
- Scrapper : The horse entered in a race that is registered as a non-starter before the start. A scrapper is therefore a horse that is withdrawn from the race.
- Circulation : A circuit is a series of races on the short track. The participants walk one by one in a ‘best of 3’ set-up. The winners qualify for the next round and compete against each other there.
- Jump : When a horse in a trotting race changes from trot to canter.
- Clapper : A high payout.
- Highlight : The most important races and races with the most prize money.
- Race Card : An overview of a race. It contains all participants, their rider, trainer and other extra information.
How does betting work in horse racing?
Whether you bet money online at Citibet, the basis is of course the same. You can bet different amounts on results and the bet can vary from $ 1 to $ 1000 for some game types.
The payout percentage when betting on horses is quite high, on average around 75%. That means that as a player of every euro you bet, you get an average of 75 cents back. The remaining part is spent in the following way: 21% is spent on organizational costs and 4% ultimately goes to charities in the equestrian sport in particular.
Where to Open Citibet Account at Malaysia
Here at CITIBet, dozens of horse races available per day and you are allowed bet on horses around the world.
Creating an account takes just a few minutes, requiring only basic information like your name, date of birth, address, telephone number and your chosen username and password.
- Go to the official website of Citibet.com
Need some help?
Call Citibet helpline for all the help and advice you need.Citibet friendly support team are here for you.
- Wechat : +855882138602
- Whatapps : +855882138602
Citibet is the most used Race betting in Malaysia, and one of the most used in Malaysia to bet on horse racing. Many of the experts who usually bet on horse racing, what they tell you is that the best way to bet on your favourite horse is to use the Citibet mobile application.
What Types of Bet on Horse Racing in Malaysia?
In Malaysia, the most common types of horse races include: WIN , PLA , Quinella , exacta , qps, forecast3 , TRIO and forecast4 .
Where can I watch Live horse racing in Singapore ?
T7bet.com is a fully licensed, regulated and Philippines based horse betting website, free to all members to watch live Horse Racing anywhere you can access the internet.